Cushman & Wakefield
Who are Cushman & Wakefield?
Cushman & Wakefield is one of the world’s largest commercial real estate services firms, generating USD $9.4 billion in 2021 alone.
Cushman & Wakefield Copywriting Needs
Rose got in touch with me after reading my content on LinkedIn on how to inject rhythm into your writing. She enquired about the possibility of me undertaking a copywriting masterclass to her marketing team to improve the following:
- Basic tenets of powerful copywriting
- Techniques to improve rhythm and engagement
- How to instill emotion into your copy
Tailoring the lesson
A comprehensive questionnaire was sent to the head of marketing to allow her to flesh out the points she made in our preliminary Zoom call.
Contents of the copywriting masterclass
Much of this copywriting masterclass is formulaic. I highlight when and how to vary sentence lengths to leave a particular impression on the reader. Once explained, formulas are provided along with examples of when to use them.
The goal here is to provide a clear framework that students are able to take away and use in their corporate life when communicating via email and marketing. Everything here is based on my own research and writing methodology that I have shaped over the years.
- The power of 3
- When to use short sentences and why
- When to use long sentences and why
- How to vary sentence length to improve rhythm
- How to leave a lasting impression in your writing
- How to sound authoritative in your corporate emails
- How to boost rhythm
- How to create a sticky message
I prepared a presentation of 38 slides which I delivered over a 2-hour period. Having previously been an English language teacher, I knew how to deliver the masterclass in a way that was both engaging and informative. The masterclass was a great success and I received very positive feedback from the 20+ marketing team members.
I’m currently in the process of making this masterclass accessible on my website for you to download. Don’t hesitate to reach out for more information.
‘Harry is a fantastic copywriter and wordsmith!’
“Harry is a fantastic copywriter and wordsmith! He ran a brilliant session for our marketing & bids team recently which was both educational and interesting. Really well delivered with strong content. I’m hoping to organise more sessions soon.”
Rose Ellis, Head of Marketing UK&IE | Head of Events, Cushman & Wakefield
Do you or your company need a copywriting masterclass?
- Instill emotion
- Inject rhythm
- Create powerful hooks
- Use different sentence lengths for different effects
- Break patterns in advertising to grab attention
- Use different copywriting formulas
- Create pithy statements like Apple